Bethany


Get a Voki now!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Tool 5: Tagging and Social Bookmarking

Wow! What a great idea Tagging and Social Bookmarking are! I really enjoyed exploring both Delicious and Diigo. The fact that I can log on to any computer at work, or even my computer at home and still have access to my favorite websites that help me with my lesson plans, homework, etc. is amazing! I also like the idea of being able to help each other with the different websites we bookmark on our teams. I know there's a lot that I can learn from my teammates by seeing the different websites and strategies they use! What a great tool!
I joined both Diigo and Delicious and found some great websites!!
One of them was http://www.starfall.com/ it has all kinds of fun activities and lessons to help students learn to read! Also, it has plenty of seasonal activities that I know the students will love throughout the year.
Another website that I found on Delicious was http://www.coolmath4kids.com/ it has a lot of great math activities the students will enjoy! And it also had some great ideas for Math workstations and lesson plans!
I'm looking forward to utilizing this tool in the upcoming school year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment